Over Montana because Microdosing shrooms it has good texture and it has good flavor . I had one in my car one time for about three hours while.
I was hunting and I came back from the car stunk of shellfish but I figured it been there too long in .
- The heat to go home and try it I didn’t smell it before i went in this is one of the lactarians .
- This is sub purpuras it’s a very nice swampy factories you find them and uh i ate it once.
- I don’t think they’ve eaten it since this is paradoxes it looks like a blue milky but it’s and it’s got orange skills and it has orange milk .
I’m not sure but this is a blue lactarians this is a white pine associate i tried it it was bitter you go down south and you can eat .
Them and they’re fine but I think that’s in here depending on the tree species is associated with besides .
- The great pine I think soil type has a lot to do with it uh this is a scaly base chant trail which is not a chanterelle and it is not edible .
- You see there’s a lot out there and there’s waxy cups that’s a lot of waxy capsules little teeny .
- Tiny very colorful mushrooms and uh you’ll see them pretty much anytime from June.
Through august to September if you’re out now but they’re starting to go away actually right now you’re starting to get really big ones but
They have less times this time of year you’ll find them and they’ll be covered with a slime and I think that that slime on these small mushrooms is actually the antifreeze .
You get a heart a hard cold for at night then most of the mushroom is still we got to realize even in .
The hottest part of summer if you find yourself a nice big fleshy fungi they’re circulating ground water and you can take .
That put it on your jugular vein and cool right down it’s like it’s mushrooms are always cold
You know even in the hottest part of the day there’s a lot of things out there called slime molds .
The rings of ice seats and uh they are they don’t have the same kind of spore production as all these other guys .
Do so they’re not really true mushrooms but there’s lime molds they’re all about maybe maybe a half an inch at the longest these little carrots coming out um this is
A group of mushrooms of amenities here on the bottom this is craniulia craniolateral amino craniolateral grows in association .